COMPANY: RYDER REID LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
An opportunity for a Paralegal has surfaced within the London team of a reputable US law firm. This role is offered on a fixed term contract basis.
The successful Paralegal will gain exposure to high quality work, developing your technical and personal skills. You will assist fee earners with complex matters as well as undertaking any administration tasks that may arise.
This is a great chance to join an exceptional firm where you can really develop your skill set and gain valuable experience.
To be considered for this London based Paralegal role, you will ideally have:
- A strong academic background
- LPC Qualification (desirable though not essential)
- Training contract and pupillage secured for September 2019 or later
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and hardworking approach
- Availability for at least 9 months
- Negotiable Salary
- Fixed term contract
- Great career development
If this Paralegal role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV to apply today.