- Status: Full Time, Permanent Position
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Location must reside 45 mins from major airport
- Job Category: Installation, maintenance and Repair
Due to our continued success, we are seeking experienced Field Service Technicians to join our service team in the maintenance and repair of high technology, high production CNC machinery. In this position you will play a key role by providing technical support to our customer’s.
We are a service focused market leader and will offer you some of the best training and technical experience in the industry! If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today, we definitely want to speak with you!
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation, overtime, paid vacation, and annual performance reviews
- Company paid Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
The position requires extensive travel to customer’s locations throughout the United States.
· Install and service automated industrial machinery
· Assist our customers in the resolution of problems they encounter
· Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies, or programming problems
· Recommend corrective action and troubleshooting approaches
· Assist in training the customers in the use, operation, adjustments, and proper maintenance procedures for our equipment.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
· Technical, Electrical, Mechanical skillsets required to perform the duties of the position, preferred with industrial/capital equipment
· Experience with computers, pneumatic and hydraulics
· Drive systems, PLC, programming logic
· Troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work independently.
· Self-motivated individual that can work well with others or with little or no supervision
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills, attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in the woodworking industry a plus
Biesse is a market leading manufacturer of woodworking, glass and stone machinery with headquarters in Pesaro - Italy with subsidiaries all around the world
Role: CNC Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.