Recruiter - Accounting & Finance
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a national provider of workforce management solutions, providing contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions to clients in all industries across the country. Our business is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join and grow our newly launched Accounting & Finance division.
The Recruiter is responsible for leading the staffing efforts of the division and identifying qualified candidates for open client requests. Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting qualified candidates through all available sourcing activities, including referrals, job fairs, job boards, networking and other passive recruitment methods.
- Analyzing client requirements against qualifications of candidates and matching the best candidate with client needs.
- Qualifying candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Presenting job opportunities to the candidate and negotiating a compensation package when necessary.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment to maintain pipeline.
- Building a pipeline of candidates for upcoming and reoccurring needs of clients.
- Generating leads at the direction of the Branch Manager for the Account Executive.
- Proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking Systems to track performance & metrics.
- Prepping and debriefing the candidate for upcoming interviews and providing coaching and advice to the candidate throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
- Conducting follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction within the first week of their start date.
- Coaching, supervising, and managing candidates on assignments and administering termination if necessary.
- Developing account management skills to increase client interaction to meet the client needs.
Perks of Working with Us:
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of its employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and free coffee and snacks! We also competitive salary and benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision with employer contribution, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., customers and employees
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates buy understanding their expectations for the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture and matching the right skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork, and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract or direct hire employment.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team - we work hard & play hard!
Role: Recruiter - Accounting and Finance
Apply for this job now.