Excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join an established San Diego based, real estate investment and property management company with 250+ employees.
- Reviews work orders to determine work priorities
- Schedules repairs, maintenance, and special projects
- Performs repairs to masonry, drywall, woodwork, appliances, plumbing, and electrical systems of buildings
- Performs apartment turnovers and make readies
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician for Apartments Preferred
- Experience in all trades
- HVAC Certified a +
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply go to: #&cws=1&rid=105
In business since 1979, R&V Management is dedicated to providing expert professional property management and real estate services. We currently manage various apartment and retail properties throughout San Diego County. Our continued growth and success can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to our most valuable assets - residents, team members, and investors. Our ability to effectively manage these assets with integrity, honesty, and equality has allowed us to become one of the largest management and real estate investment companies in San Diego.
Role: Maintenance Technician - Apartments (Central San Diego)
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.