Temporary Plasterer position
A position has arisen for a Plasterers within a social housing contractor based in Merseyside. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £15 -£16 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plastering
Your duties will include:
- Completing responsive repairs maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, and full houses
- Carrying out all aspects of plastering works including ceilings, boarding, damp proofing, skimming, dot dabbing and dry wall
- Completing plastering work on tenanted properties
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Plastering
- Full UK Driving Licence (van & fuel card provided)
- Own Tools
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.