This position is responsible for the successful execution of the Boise Export Documentation process. Required to follow policies and procedures to provide an optimal level of customer service. Responsible for attending to customer’s needs pertaining to their bill of lading and providing problem resolution internally and to the offshore team. Incumbent will report directly to the Supervisor, Export Documentation
· Respond to customer requests timely and accurately
· Provide high level of customer service both internally and externally
· Ability to handle high volume of daily incoming calls and emails
· Ability to maintain and organize specialized functions, coordinating with offshore for completion
· Analyze and determine necessity for escalation
· Ability to work flexible hours/shifts
· Availability to work extended hours including weekends and holidays according to business need
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to succeed and thrive when working independently
· Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
· Strong orientation toward achievement at high levels by self
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
· Applies knowledge, procedures and good judgment with daily decision-making
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Provides exceptional service to internal and external customers with accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness
· Responds to customers clearly, accurately, and timely in a caring manner
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Monday through Friday 8-5 or 9-6
DePaul Staffing, a division of DePaul Industries, offers temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire job opportunities with top employers.
Benefits of working for DePaul Staffing include weekly paychecks, direct deposit, ACA-compliant medical and other health benefit options, and personal time off. We have locations in Portland and Salem, Oregon; Silverdale, Washington; Boise, Idaho; Sierra Vista, Arizona; Baltimore, Maryland; Delaware; and Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN; and are ready to help you find your job today.
DePaul is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We stay true to our mission in helping those with disabilities find work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Role: Agent – Documentation
Apply for this job now.