**Key Stage 2 teacher - South East London ** KS2 teacher - Blackheath, South East London ** Key Stage 2 teacher - South London ** KS2 teacher - Bromley, MPS- UPS ** KS2 teacher - London **
- Paid to exact scale (£29,915- £45,766 p/a)
- Immediate start- 1 year contract with long term prospects
- “Outstanding” school with great transport links & parking
Key Stage 2 teacher
I am currently recruiting for an experienced KS2 teacher to join a school in a vibrant South East London suburb. The school has been rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted their last inspection (June 2015). The senior leadership team at the school are looking to appoint a strong teacher to join their team and take on an existing KS2 class for the entire academic year. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to take the role on permanently at the end of this contract period.
Key Stage 2 Teacher - School results
The schools' recent results for KS2 pupils over all core subjects have been 11% higher than the national average. The SLT are committed to continuing this recent level of success by providing a nigh quality support network across the school to assist with planning and preparation of fully inclusive and engaging lessons.
Key criteria for the successful Key Stage 2 teacher:
- Recent experience teaching in KS2
- Current Child Workforce DBS (on the update service)
- 2 school based references
- Passion for planning and delivering engaging lessons
If you feel that you would be the ideal teacher for this role please click “apply now” or send your CV to Lee at teaching personnel (#removed#) or call #removed#.