O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager on behalf of our Client, a building material supplier.
This is a Dublin or Belfast based permanent role.
Commercial Manager Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the Sales of Company's building protection products in line with agreed targets and direction.
- To take personal sales responsibility, maintain records, liaise, and coordinate company activity on major projects or with major specifiers and customers as directed.
- Site visits will be key in this role and the creation of specifications.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Senior Management of Key customers, key projects, and opinion leaders.
- To ensure prompt and professional response to customers' requests/complaints etc following 'Reclaim Procedures'.
- To generate, communicate and implement clear written Business Strategies appropriate for designated Application Fields, Market Segments, or products.
- To assist the Divisional managers and MD in producing forecasts.
- Attend regular visits to customers and grow existing accounts this will include regular overnight stays given the territory covers ROI and NI.
- Ensuring a close working relationship with all divisional manager for the UK and ROI business.
- To carry out and provide market research and analysis of target segments.
- Support and plan exhibition events
Commercial Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as Commercial Manager in Construction Industry
- Waterproofing specification experience and knowledge.
- Roofing specification experience and knowledge, roofing surveys.
- CSSW Qualified
- Demonstrate knowledge and timely reaction to market influences.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on #removed# for a confidential conversation.