Assured Safety Recruitment is partnering with a well-known, European Brand to recruit a Safety, Health and Environment Manager for their manufacturing site in North-East Lincolnshire. You will work as part of close-knit management team reporting to the Site Leader.
The site has a positive and pro-active safety culture, driven from the top and an enviable health and safety record. The role will also have responsibility for driving continuous improvement initiatives across the site.
- Leading the health and safety agenda across site, actively coaching to ensure continuous improvements in performance.
- To carry out site health and safety inspections and audits to monitor and review compliance with site safety policies. Report back to the site management teams to agree action plans to resolve issues
- Providing regular health and safety advice to site management teams to ensure the business complies with the latest legislation and best practice.
- Assisting in the identification of training needs for the business and employees in order develop and deliver a comprehensive programme of safety training.
- To be the Lead for all health, safety and environment enforcement and regulatory bodies.
- Delivering an effective strategy and improvement plan for health and safety on site and implementing best practice.
- Ensuring investigations of all incidents are carried out and that the root cause is identified and acted upon.
You will hold a Nebosh Certificate and have experience of health and safety within an industrial setting such as manufacturing, logistics or another medium -high risk environment.
You will flexible in your approach - comfortable coaching and training on the shop-floor but also able to present to the SLT and analyse data and identify trends.
Salary is up to £35,000 with 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.