Join Our Virtual Tax Network!
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. QuickBooks Live support that mission to ourQuickBooks Live customers by: providing valuable guidance, instilling trust and confidence, and building relationships with clients, all while using state of the art tools and technology. Your strength as a Bookkeeper professional will allow you to empower and educate people so that they can lead better lives, and get one step closer to financial freedom. As a virtual employee, you can decide whether you prefer to work from your home or your office, and flexible scheduling means you have a variety of shifts to choose from!
The way that we support our customers is changing, and we want you to be a part of it! Our QuickBooks Live are agile; continually learning, working, and providing guidance in new and exciting ways.
- This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise.
- Communicates directly with customers, answering specific domain questions (written & oral)
- Performs domain expert services (tax returns, bookkeeping/accounting)
- Reviews information input by customers for accuracy
- Researches regulations to support advice
- Experience: 5+ years domain experience (contingent upon domain). Experience using tax prep or bookkeeping software.
- Degree: For bookkeeping domain - 4 year degree preferred ; for tax domain - 4 year degree required
- Credentials/Certifications: Active credential required, CPA, CPB or QB ProAdvisor)
- Skills: High degree of customer service, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Moderate computer/software skills.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet connection and landline phone
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus