Stores Operative - FLT Counterbalance
£10.50 p/h rising to £11.33 p/h after 12 Weeks
6 Month Temp to Perm
North West Leicestershire
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in the processing of construction materials . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing team to cope with an upturn of work at Leicestershire site. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and start a career within the business.
The role will include:
- Receiving order
- Putting parts away in the correct area - stores or outside storage.
- Use a counterbalance forklift to move things around on pallets.
- Handling incoming and outgoing items
- Labelling goods
- Building parts packs for the fitters - you will have a guide
What are looking for in a candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy Stores
- Counterbalance license
- Organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Can-do attitude
What the company will offer the successful candidate:
- A career opportunity with a global business
- The chance to develop new skills and progress whilst you work
- Great working environment with a friendly team
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call #removed# and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit #removed#-recruitment.co.uk to see all of our current vacancies.