Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A leading technology organisation is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel for a full-time 6-month contract role based in London. You will have at least 2 years of PQE as a Commercial Lawyer.
Your New Role
As the new Legal Counsel, you will be providing first line support to internal teams and will have regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business. You will work closely with the wider legal team and be involved in interesting and varied work.
Key duties of the In-House Counsel will include:
- Negotiating, drafting and supporting on a broad range of commercial contracts, including technology agreements, Distribution, Logistics and Licensing Agreements, General Service Agreements, Regulatory Agreements and NDAs.
- Drafting and advising internal stakeholders on the content of confidentiality agreements.
- Providing legal advice and guidance to the wider business on ad hoc legal issues and business projects.
- Assisting with the maintenance of a centralised legal contracts database.
- Providing support to other team members, as required.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned.
The team offers excellent training and support and will ensure that you have a genuine involvement in the business.
This Legal Counsel role will suit a dynamic and proactive Commercial Lawyer who:
- Is looking for their first in-house role or already in-house and looking for their next challenge
- Trained and qualified at a top City Law firm or a highly regarded in house organisation
- Has a minimum of 2 years' PQE advising on commercial contracts
If you are keen to find out more or apply for this Legal Counsel role, please get in touch with your CV today.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.