Be a key player in our leadership team. We are a national medical sales organization with a dynamic, expanding medical billing service. Our offering and competitive differences are propelling our growth. We want an energetic and enthusiastic leader to help grow this new division. You must be a hard-working self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone with significant billing experience to take on both an operational and management role. We bill for a wide variety of healthcare providers including all specialties, hospitals and laboratories.
The right person will have solid leadership experience and in-depth knowledge of RCM. Take a key role in building our company and participate financially for your contribution. Your entrepreneurial instincts will be rewarded as we grow our company together.
· Working with the Billing Manager and Managing Partner help lead the company in providing exemplary service to our clients for A/R Recovery and Medical Billing
· Control and monitor all A/R and Billing Inventory for each individual client and for the company as a whole
· Work with Billing Manager to ensure workload is distributed evenly to ensure all client’s A/R and Billing needs are being met or exceeded
· Maintain and distribute reports to clients as directed by Managing Partner
· Maintain and distribute Inventory reports to C-Level management on a timely basis
· Oversee the credentialing department to ensure timely and effective contracting with insurance companies, HMOs, IPA, MSOs, etc. for our clients as directed by Managing Partner
· Working with HR Department ensure that all new staff if oriented and on-boarded according to policy
· Facilitate telephone conference meetings with clients as scheduled for A/R and Billing reviews
· Work directly with Billing Manager to ensure all staff training needs are met
· 5+ years of experience working in medical billing
· Supervisory and/or management of billing staff
· Expert knowledge of CPT codes, ICD10 codes, and modifiers; certification preferred
· Excellent problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and accuracy with reporting of Inventory/Profitability, etc.
· Able to communicate clear answers to patient and provider questions
· Interested in suggesting process changes for improving our business
· Take excellent care of our healthcare providers and their patients
· Assertive, personable leadership experience
· Knowledge of claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement
· Knowledge of Medicare billing policies and procedures
· Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMO/PPO, Medicare, and Medi-Cal
· Use of computer systems, software, 10 key calculator
· Knowledge and understanding of basic medical terminology
· Effective communication abilities for phone and email contacts with clients and payers
· Problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies, manage workloads
· Be proficient with writing Policies and Procedures and Manuals
· Must be able to type 45 WPM and proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
Be a self-starter who is able to work within a team environment
Reply with resume to Ken Newton, COO, at #removed#
Role: Medical Revenue Cycle Manager
Location: El Dorado Hills,
Apply for this job now.