Social Worker – Adults Disabilities Service&
Our client provides a wide range of personal and social supports to adults with an intellectual disability in South West Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a social worker for a 3 month locum role, 30 hours per week.
Working with adults with intellectual disabilities and their families, the PQSW will:
- Provide assessment, intervention and proactively provide personal and educational input into person centred program planning.
- Empower service users to advocate for themselves,
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Provide support to and seek input from families and next of kin of service users
- Promote community participation and inclusion for service users
- Assist in goal setting and achievements for service users
- To liaise with other multi-disciplinary staff and agencies in order to meet the needs of each individual service user
This role will primarily be centre based and will also involve some outreach to adults living at home.
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a social worker and registration with CORU
- Some post graduate experience required, ideally within an intellectual disability service or working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A car and full drivers licence will be beneficial due to travel involved
& For further information and a full job description, please email your c.v. to [... Click Apply...] or call Brian in confidence on [... Click Apply...]