What is a Product Demonstrator?
A Product Demonstrator is an individual who is hired on to represent a brand or brands, sampling & promoting their products to consumers in a retail environment.
What is involved?
- Working with store staff in to setup a sampling station in the highest traffic areas of the store.
- Recording inventory before & after sampling.
- Basic Food Prep - Cutting, Heating, Cooking, etc.
- Consumer Engagement - Looking for every opportunity to educate consumers on the benefits, and selling points of the brand/products.
Scheduled days are typically Friday-Sunday and shifts last anywhere from 4hrs-8hrs per day.
- Reliable Transportation
- Small Fold Up Table (3'x3' or 4'x2')
- Black Reusable Table Cloth
- Small Appliances (Electric Skillet, Microwave, Crock Pot, etc.)
- Available Friday-Sunday
- Valid Food Handler's Certificate
- Ability to Travel Up to 30 miles for Work
Gourmet Demonstration Services is a 30 year old successful marketing agency that specializes in in-store demonstrations & promotional event staffing. We are the in-house agency for such retailers as Food Maxx, Gelson's, Nugget Market, Sonoma Market & Glen Ellen Village Market. We are also an approved demo agency for Whole Foods, Mollie Stones, Andronicos, & Berkeley Bowl, Oliver's, G&G Supermarkets (just to name a few).
Role: Part-Time Product Demonstrator
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.