St. Petersburg, USA
- Reaching out to members to schedule them for in-home services
- Working with nurse practitioners to assist in the in-home services
- Practicing exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
- Delivering verbatim scripting
- Maintaining member confidentiality and following all HIPAA guidelines
- Demonstrating the ability to navigate multiple systems in order to schedule nurse practitioner appointments
- Cooperatinh with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months prior call center experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Outbound Call Center Representative
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.