We are seeking a Web Designer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- 2+ years’ professional (paid) web design experience
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Proficiency with ASP.net web forms
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator skills
- Logo Design
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 website designs and 5 graphic designs
DataGroup is a service company, which means that our priority is not the technology we provide or the state-of-the-art data center we use. Our driving force is the experience of the customer. Above all of the latest trends and use of technology in business, we value you.
Role: Web Designer
Apply for this job now.