Staffmark is looking for industry leading associate to drive our team to success. Would you like to be apart of a winning organization? If so, Staffmark has the perfect job opportunity for you. We are currently looking for warehouse unloaders to work in the Joliet area. Job Responsibilities :
Additional Requirements :
- You will responsible for unloading containers, arranging the product onto a pallet, and wrapping the pallet upon completion.
- Clamp truck and stand-up reach experience preferred but not required.
Shift Availability :
- Must be able to lift up to 65lbs repeatedly
- Must be ok with physical labor work (bending, twisting, stooping, lifting, etc)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available for mandatory OT
- Must be hard working and dedicated to the job position
Pay Rate :
- 1st Shift (SUN - THU) 5:30am-1:30pm
Benefits of working for Staffmark :
- Aggressive incentive pay program.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K plans available.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Employee appreciation lunches / events
- Work with an industry leader at a company leading site.
If your interested in this job opportunity apply online at #removed#
Then give Todd or Kyle a call at #removed# to schedule an interview.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Staffmark Family!!!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.