COMPANY: PULSE SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £26,000 dependent on experience - great benefits
Our client, a world-renowned and globally recognised leader in the world of Design and Branding, is looking for a talented and versatile Team Assistant to join their London team, specifically supporting the Creative Team. Working across various projects and parts of the business, duties for this busy and rewarding role will include, but are by no means limited to:
- Extensive diary management for Creative Directors
- Forward planning for meetings when necessary
- Keeping the team up to date and understand reasons for meeting changes, keep colleagues aware of any last minute changes or over-runs, make sure meetings start on time
- Prioritise and work closely with the other PAs and the Creative Services team.
- Travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for both domestic and international travel
- Admin Support: new staff inductions, appraisal planning
- Managing and approving time sheets and expenses.
- Event Management for Creative Team (team lunches/dinners).
- Managing Directors Wellbeing
- Liaise with reception to make sure rooms are booked for meetings
- General ad hoc tasks for Creative Directors, such as sample gathering.
- Ad hoc travel for designers
- PA cover when other members of the team are off sick or on holiday
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail and remain resilient and tenacious. You must have the ability to work quickly and accurately when under pressure and to deadlines while displaying effective written and verbal communication skills. A high level of discretion and diplomacy must be maintained, as well as a good sense of humour while working alone or within a team environment. This is a great role for someone to make their mark within a creative and collaborative Agency where your opinions will be valued and considered. To apply, get your CV across to us now!!