Company: CAST-CRETE USA INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is an entry level position.
This position is responsible for day-to-day management accounting activities including general ledger, month end close, and hoc reporting. This is an entry level position.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for Cost Accounting, rate development, inventory valuation and system monitoring
- Assist managers in improving operations through analysis and costs procedures
- Manage local A/P, A/R, Fixed Asset and Cycle Counting functions
- Prepare reports and schedules for top management which summarize business activity and financial results in areas of revenue, expenses, income, productivity, etc.
- Direct preparation of Division budget
- Develop staff personnel to assume added responsibility in support of division growth objectives
Job Qualifications (list the minimum education, formal training, skills and experience required)
Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or similar degree.