Our client in Carlsbad CA is currently seeking a Network Architect for a full-time direct hire opportunity. The position does require a CCNA and CCNP to qualify for consideration. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise network infrastructure and platforms. You will Lead planning, development and delivery of enterprise infrastructure that aligns with the companies' business strategies through emerging technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the process of interpreting outcomes of the strategic planning process to identify enterprise business drivers, translating these to business requirements and technology architecture solutions.
- Contribute to the architecture design, development and end-to-end deployment of high performance network environments.
- Lead a technical team in building/automating services for customers, ensuring architectural integrity of solutions.
- Oversee ongoing analysis of industry, technology and market trends, analyzing current business and IT environment to detect critical deficiencies.
- Assist in the annual architecture plan development, as part of strategic planning process.
- Assign tasks to members of the development team.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science or related field
- 10 years of related experience in network/systems architecture design and/or support in a medium to large environment
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- CCNA and CCNP required
- CCIE preferred
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like more information, please submit your resume and we will be in touch.
Role: Network Architect
Apply for this job now.