Business Development Representative - Charlotte
Enviro-Master is currently seeking motivated, ambitious people to join our Charlotte, NC sales team. As a member of the sales team, the Business Development Representative is responsible for generating sales through a combination of outbound and inbound lead generating activities. The BDR will be responsible for seeking and qualifying leads and setting appointments for our National Account Managers and Franchise Owners. The ideal candidate for this role should be eager to learn and advance in our organization by demonstrating their skills and ability to succeed every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create a great first impression to prospects via phone
· Partner with National Account Managers and Franchise Owners to identify appropriate business contacts, qualify, and drive leads through the sales pipeline
· Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
· Research and build new and existing accounts
· Respond to customer inquiries and requests
· Manage accounts and contacts within ZOHO CRM throughout the sales cycle
· 1-3 Years of Business or Inside Sales experience (B2B strongly preferred)
· Knowledge and experience working with CRM tools
· Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
· Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Demonstrate a high degree of intellectual curiosity
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or related field preferred
PUBLIC RESTROOM HYGIENE is vitally important to consumers, business owners and operators. Environments such as restaurants, schools, gyms, child care facilities, industrial facilities and alike see the value of insuring the restroom experience is pleasant and the overall representation of their business is a positive experience. It also promotes high level employee health standards in the industrial environment, all while saving money long term. Enviro-Master is located in 70+ major markets in the US and Canada and growing steadily due to the success and receptiveness of our customer demand for a larger footprint. Our customers like that Enviro-Master provides a cost neutral program since we include items in our weekly service that they were already spending money on, but they didn't have a certified hygiene program to support their daily restroom hygiene and sanitation needs. Visit #removed#-master.com to view our unique service videos and customer testimonials.
Role: Inside Sales Representative / Business Development Lead Generation
Apply for this job now.