This role will assist other network engineers and information technology staff with enterprise maintenance and day-to-day administration of the data and voice systems and services within the CPI data center facilities, wiring closets, and other infrastructure locations including but not limited to cabling, switches, routers, load balancers, wireless access points, VoIP systems and firewall appliances as appropriate. The equipment may reside in both local and remote CPI facilities. The ideal candidate should have experience in networking administration in a medium to large Enterprise environment with preferred specialties in a highly-secure PCI environment and/or having experience in the area of banking operations.
We are seeking a responsive, highly productive and self-managed professional who can work with a variety of IT colleagues and vendors to ensure continued performance and availability as well as responsibility for helping maintain security compliance, uptime SLA’s and system performance for CPI’s user base. The role also should have experience in network monitoring in an operational environment.
• Deploy, maintain, and administer switch, router, firewall, load balancer, VoIP, and WLAN.
• Assist with managing maintenance agreements, and maintain consistent device configurations, accurate device asset inventories, and up-to-date network diagrams and documentation.
• Participate in network and security architecture, design, and auditing processes that meet the PCI Data Security Standard.
• Configure and manage a variety of IPsec LAN to LAN VPN connections in a mixed-vendor environment.
• Working in a highly team-oriented global team environment, assist the Network Engineers in developing strategic direction of CPI data center and global customer voice/data network infrastructures and in developing, maintaining, and encouraging secure computing environments.
• Share 7x24 rotational responsibilities for Network On-Call support.
• Follow, support, and promote ongoing improvement of project methodologies, change management, security, and other CPI corporate and Infrastructure team policies.
• Participate in and support team-oriented approaches to problem solving, system development, and operations.
• Work with the Security and Audit teams regarding ITGCs and risk mitigation.
Experience and Skills:
• Four-year degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years of network experience required; datacenter experience highly preferred; CCNA/CCNP-level certifications highly preferred.
• Must have a solid understanding of Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, MPLS, LDAP, IPsec.
• Experience with SNMP monitoring and packet capture tools.
• Experience with network switches, routers, cables, racks, firewall, LAN, WAN, VoIP, OoS, MPLS required
• Exposure to SD WAN would be helpful, but not required.
• Hands on experience with Cisco 3560, 3650-X, 3850, 4500-X, 9x00, NX-OS, ISE, Cisco IOS XE and Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity/UCCX preferred and familiarity with VoIP administration of servers, routers and related endpoints
• 3+ years of experience working within an ITIL based structure (Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management)
• Good documentation skills, and experience with network asset management processes is required.
• Experience with supporting remote office environments will be helpful
• An established history of delivering great customer service
• Experience as a proactive problem solver who can identify and execute both the immediate and long-term tasks needed for resolution
• Resourceful in establishing and nurturing key relationships across the IT, Operations, Sales and Corporate teams
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Strong customer and relationship management skills
• Must have excellent customer service skills and thrive in a team environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is innovative and quick to learn.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure and stressful situations.
• Possesses strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills, and is detail-oriented.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills and have strong documentation skills.
• This position could have up to 20% travel involved and requires the ability to frequently bend, lift and move up to 50 pounds of equipment.
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI's solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market.
Role: Network Administrator
Apply for this job now.