Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Accounts Semi Senior Opportunity – Up to £35,000!
Us at Reed are currently working with an outstanding Accountancy Practice based in the Sawbridgeworth area, who are looking for an experienced Accounts Semi Senior to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have around 3 years of experience within an Accountancy Practice & will at AAT Qualified.
As an Accounts Semi Senior, you will work on:
- Prepare client accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- VAT returns
- Prepare quarterly and monthly management accounts when required by the clients.
- KPI reports & forecasts.
- Some payroll processing may be required.
Ideal Requirements for this position:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Ideally studying AAT Level 3 or higher
- Good attention to detail
If interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Lauren Hunsdon at Reed or apply directly.