Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking Drivers at our newest Inspired Living community in Lewisville, TX.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 1080 W Round Grove Road, Lewisville, TX 75028.
Possession of CDL (Commercial Driver's License) required to operate community bus.
Our Drivers are primarily responsible for the operations of the community's bus and sedans, driving residents to events, programs, and doctor's appointments. When not driving, Drivers may also aid in other departments of the community, ultimately ensuring we are delivering exceptional experiences to our residents.
Each day, Drivers will be responsible for:
- Safely driving the community bus or sedan to assigned destinations
- Supporting care staff during travel
- Ensuring the operations of the bus or sedan enable us to meet our commitments to residents. This includes fuel, cleanliness, and the timely reporting of any mechanical issues.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Previous hospitality or senior living experience highly preferred
- CDL with appropriate endorsements to drive a passenger bus
- Ability to satisfy Level II background screening requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, with regular periods of standing, bending and stooping
We are committed to providing the scope and quality of senior care that is not only needed, but is also deserved. This is not merely our profession; it is our purpose. As such, Validus Senior Living provides a complete continuum of leading-edge senior living services including independent living, assisted living and memory care options.
At Validus Senior Living communities, you will discover vibrant, inviting atmospheres, active and engaging lifestyles, and services and amenities that make life easier and every day more fulfilling. Our experienced team of senior living professionals is dedicated to creating safe, inspiring lifestyles for discerning seniors in communities designed to suit individual needs and tastes.
We are entrusted with the great responsibility of serving an extraordinary group of residents. We affirm that trust every day by honoring and respecting those we serve with our unwavering commitment to excellence.
Role: Chauffeur/Driver for Senior Living
Apply for this job now.