Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
Our team is responsible for the successful on-boarding and continued service delivery to our wholesale and institutional clients globally, invested via segregated accounts and pooled funds. It is a core function for us of the business linking key communication and processes between sales areas with fund management, risk, legal and compliance, reporting and operational departments.
In this role you will ensure a consistent standard of service delivery to our European Wholesale clients whilst continuing to meet the unique requirements of the European Wholesale sales channel; The Head will also represent the interests and expectations of our clients across the European Wholesale channel as we continue to review our approach to ensure we are structured in a way that enables excellent client engagement, service and satisfaction from Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
You will be involved in supporting a number of client relationships and direct client responsibilities as well as team management and development. Internally this role will be called Head of European Wholesale Client Services Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Overseeing the delivery of excellent client service by European Wholesale Client Services team to existing clients in line with Columbia Threadneedle standards and client expectations including:
Team activities include:
- Working with Country Heads to manage and develop the members of the European Client Services team, including spending time on site with the team members
- Promote best practice culture for all processes relating to servicing of our Wholesale clients inckuding cross training and knowledge sharing with the team members both on site and remotely
- Ensure team members awareness of risk and governance policies/procedures
- Complaints Process - organising a unified approach to focus on tracking, resolving and recording complaints from wholesale channel and reflecting OEIC and SICAV board approved policies.
- Completion of Fund questionnaires from Distributors and Platforms.
- Coordination of Legal agreements with clients and internally and in accordance with in-house procedures - RFA's and CAP forms.
- Assistance with Fund presentations for in-house meetings, conferences and roadshows.
- Handling client queries and requests, ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Coordination of Fund literature distribution e.g. factsheets, portfolios, commentaries.
- Occasional attendance at external events on a local and regional basis as required.
- Oversight of account opening and associated processes to ensure adherence to our regulatory obligations (DDQ's etc.)
- Maintaining Salesforce CRM information
- Coordinating client and regulatory reporting with relevant teams, keeping up to date with local regulatory requirements
Form a key role in departmental and other projects as required, including testing and implementation of new systems and impact of regulatory change on client service delivery. Desired Capabilities If you also had this, it would be great...
- External Clients
- Client representatives / consultants
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Sales and Consultant teams
- Client Relationship Managers
- Fund Managers
- Client Reporting, Performance and Risk
- Global Operations
- Legal and Compliance
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.