An experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant is urgently needed in St Helens
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant for a long term assignment, to commence work in the new term. This position is to cover a maternity leave.
Should you prove to be the successful candidate, you will be working at an especially hard working Primary school in which its teachers aim to provide their pupils with a highly creative and engaging learning experience.
You will primarily be covering a year 1 class but you will be expected to cover other classes and year groups when needed. It is therefore essential that you are an effective team player and an adaptable and flexible individual.
It is essential that you have the following:
* HLTA certificate with experience in Key Stage 1 and 2
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Natalie on 0151 6750888 or email your CV to #removed#