Company: FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Operate/ repair steam boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and pumps.
- Operatre energy management system.
- Operate fire life safety system.
Your team and working environment:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Previous experience in a mechanical maintenance role required.
- Chiller, boiler, water treatment, cooling tower experience preferred.
- Must have electrical, plumbing and basic maintenance skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Engineering is one great team. We all work together to solve problems and enhance the guest experience.