Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager - Construction Hire, Salary: c£35k + Car, Uncapped Commission, Contributory Pension Scheme, Excellent Benefits, Field based role based out of Manchester.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager to work for an industry leading and global business who specialise in the hire of portable accommodation / portable cabins and associated products. The ideal candidate will have experience of selling into the construction industry client base (though not essential) and have a proven track record of deleivering results in a target driven field sales role. Experience in portable cabin hire, plant hire or a construction related environment would be a distinct advantage though not essential.
The role of Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager:
- Hunt and develop specific leads from your allocated portfolio into major accounts.
- Growing the relationships and revenue of the accounts identified as key growth customers .
- Developing new opportunities from the pool of customers identified as target development accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for new products and services that will strengthen our offering to our customers and deliver a good return on investment.
- Delivering quality sales proposals in response to tenders and enquiries from customers.
- Work with the Business Development Director to develop strategies for converting opportunities into profitable revenue.
- Annual Salary c£35k PA
- Company Car
- Uncapped monthly commission scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent personal development scheme
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Access to hundreds of discount vouchers
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Area Sales Manager, BDM, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales, Portable Accommodation / Portable Cabin hire, Construction