Restaurant Manager (all levels) - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Restaurant Manager (all levels)
REPORTING TO: F&B DirectorROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonHotel Overview
Originally a bank, the Grade-1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a member's club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.Restaurants at The Ned
Eight public restaurants in the former Grand Banking Hall serve food that spans the globe, from Britain to Northern Italy, North America to China. The offering includes a Cecconi's City of London, sister restaurant to the Cecconi's in Mayfair, Berlin, Istanbul, Miami Beach and West Hollywood. Cecconi's City of London will serve handmade pasta, pizza, seafood and and Italian inspired dishes.There's a further restaurant and two bars up in Ned's Club Upstairs, as well as a bar in the bank's original vault.The Role
As a restaurant manager, we want you to be the best you can be. You will have a passion for food and drink and have a hands-on approach. You will be a confident and motivated restaurant manager who can lead a front of house team.What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role, you will have current or previous experience as a manager in an established environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Motivational and creates team spirit
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work on your own initiative, calmly and when under pressure
- Brilliant leadership skills with focus on team's development, training and progression
- Excellent guest service skills with a background of exceeding and maintaining the guests' expectations
- To consistently deliver the very highest of standards to ensure the department and hotel is represented accordingly
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment;
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position
See descriptionRole: Restaurant Manager, The Ned - NEW OPENING (rest mger) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.