America’s Incredible Pizza Company
Now hiring Game Technicians in Springfield, MO!
America's Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) is a family entertainment concept that merges 1950's decor and family values with excellent food and family entertainment.
We are seeking a Technician for our Springfield, MO location. A Technician at AIPC has the critical responsibility of repairing and maintaining the many types of games and attractions we offer.
This includes preventative maintenance, electrical and mechanical repair.
It is a very rewarding job that allows you to use your technician skills to keep our game rooms running in top notch condition. Work hard and have FUN at Incredible Pizza Company.
Requirements and Responsibilities include:
- Two or more years of experience in the game room industry as a technician is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to repair and maintain various types of amusement equipment including go karts, bumper cars and arcade games. You will get training on how to repair this equipment.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance on equipment at regular intervals or as needed
- Strong understanding of electronics repair and troubleshooting
- Ability to repair/replace small motors, gears, transmissions and tires
- Mechanically inclined to problem solve and understand how equipment works
- Strong critical thinking skills to work through technical problems and find solutions
- Ability to order parts and maintain inventory
- Ability to move supplies and equipment; requires being in good physical condition with good physical strength
- Perform duties as assigned by Manager of Technical Services
- Ability to interact with customers in a friendly and courteous way
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Compensation is based on experience.
You may apply on line at:
Or for immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to:
Role: Game Technician
Apply for this job now.