Job Title: Medical Transcriptionist (Works Remote)
Location: Manhattan, New York (Supporting Board of VA Affairs)
Period of Performance: 5 year contract
Clearance Requirement: Background Check Required
We are seeking a Medical Transcriptionist to join our team! You will transcribe medical reports by physicians and other healthcare practitioners.
- Transcribe reports from medical personnel
- Translate abbreviations into proper form
- Review reports for completeness
- Correct errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed a certified medical transcription training program (certificate, diploma or associates degree program)
- One to three years of experience
- Previous experience in medical transcription or other related fields
- Familiarity with transcription devices
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of IC9 & IC10 codes
The Ravens Group is a, CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in Government Contracting and Consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Lanham, Maryland. The Ravens Group, Inc. is an "EOE" D/V/M/F employer.
Role: Medical Transcriptionist (Works Remote)
Apply for this job now.