Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Working in Key Stage 2 (KS2), the successful Primary Teacher will be required to teach a class with a wide range of abilities. The children are lively, engaged and benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially. This is a full-time role.
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is friendly, welcoming and put the children at the heart of everything they do. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefit from a very supportive wider school community.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
- Have recent experience within a mainstream primary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed school team
- Have a passion for Teaching and working with primary pupils
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online training package
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield Primary team on #removed#.