DataField is currently seeking experienced Telecommunication Field Auditors/Technicians (Rack and Stack) for internal openings. Strongly desire candidates who have worked in a Datacenter, COLO and/or Hub location.
These positions are 40+hours and will be working with DataField Managers and other DataField Technicians.
***Must be willing to travel (sometimes overnight) in surrounding Ohio Regions***
(Mileage and drive time paid for)
***Must already have some of your own tools***
Location: Columbus, OH
Site Audits at Hub Sites (bold points = must have experience)
- Fiber management experience
- Run Term Server connections Cat 5/6
- Secondary Power experience
- Smart Hand experience
- Juniper and Cisco hardware knowledge
- Run Temp Fiber connections to Junipers from QFX 5100’s
- Mux Audits
- Identify Fiber Jumper hand off types and Fiber Lengths needed
- Phone Call to Techs to identify connections are in place
- Photos of site and start Job Package
- QFX 5100 work is a plus
- Rapid Panels knowledge
- Past Mux moves are a plus
- Basic Excel usage in updating Audit templates
Fiber Pre Runs
- Pre Run all Fiber for circuits moving on identified on Engineering diagrams
- Scope and Clean all Fiber as needed prior to any terminations
- Label all Fiber
- Any Photos of work they completed in past jobs to support clean fiber runs are a plus
- Support Midnight maintenance Windows from time to time
- Scope and Clean any fiber before terminating into SFP’s, XFP’s
- Pull Juniper cards SCBE and MPC Cards and replace with new
- Put together a close out package with Photos
- Must be willing to travel some overnight stays-Carolina Regions
No third parties will be considered. Sponsorship will not be offered.
United State Citizens and Green Card are encouraged to apply
Thank you for reviewing our current job postings.
You can also follow us on Twitter @DataFieldUSA and Facebook @DataFieldUSA.
We offer Contract, Permanent, and Contract-To-Hire positions.
Role: Telecom Field Technician (Rack & Stack)
Apply for this job now.