At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Delivery Manager on permanent basis, to work in a remote capacity with occasional travel to London and key client sites.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Delivery Manager at Guidant Global includes…
To provide expert service delivery to Guidant Global customers driving successful fulfilment. Responsible for managing, developing & growing customer, client, supplier, candidate & worker relationships, and overseeing all aspects of operational management.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To proactively build collaborative, strategic & productive business relationships within your assigned client programme
- To develop and support tenders and proposals as appropriate in response to Client / Client Solutions team requests
- Identifying, attending, and participating in networking events as required
- To work effectively, efficiently, and collaboratively with the delivery team to ensure fulfilment and service delivery is achieved as per contractual obligations with our customers
- Management and control of quality and compliance requirements
- Development of best practice and knowledge share across the business network
- Drive fulfilment and adherence to all contractually committed elements of the account in conjunction with the service delivery team
- Proactively builds strong collaborative relationships with Client Services Directors, Head of Client Services
What we're looking for
We are looking for a passionate, influential expert in recruitment delivery. You will need a strong recruitment background (ideally within MSP outsourcing) managing a team of successful recruiters. You need to be highly organised, with excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.