Our client is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join their busy and agile development team. The Software Developer will have extensive experience of C#, .Net, MVC, SQL and Jquery and will be responsible for creating web applications in a cloud based DevOps technology environment.
Key Accountabilities for the Software Developer
- Create technical designs for robust, scalable and extensible solutions.
- Build, test and deploy high quality technology solutions that meet defined needs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Liaise with product owners and customers to ensure expressed needs are reflected in solution features.
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of the Digital Solutions Team agile approach to solution development.
- Provide 3rd line support for built delivered solutions
Key skill sets for the Software Developer
- Degree level qualification or equivalent Professional qualification
- Commercial experience developing n-tier web applications using C# and .NET
- Proven experience of designing robust and scalable .NET solutions.
- Experience deploying and integrating digital solutions with a major cloud platform provider such as Azure, AWS
- Experience building web based MVC solutions.
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience mentoring others to develop their technical skills.
- Knowledge of agile development principles and practices
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of SQL DDL and DML
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Please apply as directed!
Role: Developer (C#)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Colchester, Essex,
Apply for this job now.