Job Description: The Help Desk technician will be responsible for researching and resolving reported issues within a variety of software applications supported by Copy Products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Either onsite or remote, technician will be responsible for researching and resolving reported issues within a variety of software applications supported by Copy Products
- Ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Business maturity with a “Can-do” attitude
- Technically literate with the ability to quickly learn new software solutions and relate their usage and benefit to clients
- Knowledge of Windows desktop environments and basic troubleshooting including network connectivity and domain authentication.
- Ability to document and update customer records based on interactions
Education and/ or Experience:
Associates Degree in an Information Technology field or equivalent preferred
Technical support experience preferred
M-Files or GlobalSearch Knowledge is desired but not required
PsiCapture Knowledge is desired but not required
Familiarity with databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server is desired but not required
SQL scripting experience desired but not required
Working knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure and networking
Copy Products was founded in 1978 and has been locally owned and operated ever since. With over 35 years in the business, you will receive only the best in service, products and solutions.
At Copy Products, your satisfaction is our number one goal. We are committed to offering you the best in technology and service in the area. Our core values are the foundation of our pledge to you. We value God and His Principles. Because of this, you will receive only the best when it comes to ethics, integrity, and honesty.
Role: Software Support Engineer
Location: Upper Darby,
Apply for this job now.