Now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Town & Country Ford of Nashville. Our service volume has increased steadily and is still on the rise! We are currently in need of a Ford Certified Automatic Transmission tech. Sign-on bonus and relocation expense assistance if needed.
- Automotive technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
- Automotive technicians perform vehicle checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
- Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be completed.
Ford Certified Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
As a Town & Country Ford Employee you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(K) with Employer Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Role: Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.