Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America's most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a full-time Valet Attendant to work at our Austin, TX location.
- Greet customers as they arrive to have their cars valeted
- Take customer information including flight information to ensure that their car is ready for pickup when they return
- Drive and park a variety of different types of cars including sedans, SUVs, trucks, manual and automatic transmissions.
- Arrive on time for each shift with minimal absences
- Inform supervisor on duty of equipment repair and supply needs as they arise
- Resolve conflicts promptly; ask for assistance as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with company standards.
- Follow established procedures to ensure money's security
- Maintain a clean location at all times, inside and out.
- Stay informed by consistently reading the location log books, as well as adding any situations in the log book from your shift with details.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set by company, client, and location manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual (stick shift) transmission vehicles.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be outside, walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a small handheld electronic device with ease.
- Accept direction willingly.
- Follow through with delegated tasks.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to manage and motivate self.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have outstanding driving history check.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Republic Parking
Republic Parking was formed January 2, 1966, in Chattanooga, Tennessee where it maintains it Home Office to this date.
Originally, the Company was founded to operate at airports and consequently was called Air Terminal Parking. As expansion into urban projects of downtown lots and parking garages took place, the name “Air Terminal” no longer was appropriate and in 1986 a new logo and the name of Republic Parking System was adopted.
Republic Parking provides tailored parking and ground transportation solutions for clients throughout the United States. Our current service offering includes first-class on- and off-street parking management, automated parking systems, shuttle and valet services, facility design and review and much more.
Republic Parking operates parking facilities on behalf of property owners and asset managers. We provide tailored parking and ground transportation solutions for clients throughout the United States.
Our service offerings includes first-class on- and off-street parking management, automated parking systems, shuttle and valet services, facility design and review and much more. Since 1965, Republic has had a reputation for offering superior service to its customers and clients, and for employing leading edge technology in parking solutions.
Role: Valet Attendant
Apply for this job now.