To apply for this Sr. Loan Administrator role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (#removed#). In the subject line, type "Sr. Loan Administrator role"
- Lead role in processing/creating wires for settlement with outside funding sources
- Monitor multiple bank accounts, assisting with identification and reconciliation of cash
- Enter trades into Wall Street Office (“WSO”) and Charles River systems
- Set up Agency deals in WSO Agent and assist with other loan operations interfaces with IHS Market services
- Review transaction documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy within the loan systems
- Develop a professional working relationship with clients both external and internal
- Create timely invoices for clients at month-end and ensure all loans are rolled and correct rates are set for the next accrual period
- Create deliverables in WSO for client requirements (e.g. annual agents’ fees, etc.)
- Resolve position and cash breaks with parent company and counterparties
- Active participation in team meetings and initiatives
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliation spreadsheet and month-end/quarter-end wire tracking
- BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- 3-4 years of experience, preferably in a banking/financial services environment
- Wall Street Office experience preferred
- Advent Geneva knowledge a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other MS-Based applications (with particular reference to MS Excel and MS Word)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.