Company: SERVE TALENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Would you describe yourself as an all-rounder?
I'm looking for someone who's got experience in 2D & 3D CAD Design, Project Management and Manufacturing as well as an understanding or appreciation of Supply Chain & Quality.
A manufacturer have an opening for an Project & Design Engineer but also you'll be classed as their Assistant Manager too to join their team. Some of the things you'll get up to will include:
- 2D & 3D CAD design using SolidWorks - here you'll be designing new products as well as making modifications/adjustments to ensure they're fit for purpose.
- Managing projects from Design through to approval.
- You'll work closely with the manufacturing team which consists of fabrication, machining & assembly.
- Use MS office on a daily basis as well as use an MRP system
- Operate within ISO9001
See, told it was well-rounded!
Ideally you'll have the following skills/experience:
- Ideally be Degree or HND educated in an Engineering related subject.
- You'll be a natural problem solver and be very determined to get things done.
- Your time management and how you manage tasks will be top notch.
- Be able to communicate well across all levels.
- Understanding of ISO9001
What's on offer? A decent salary, 33 days holiday, company pension, death in service, training & development opportunities and half day finishes on a Friday!
Working hours are Mon-Thurs 07:30 to 16:30 & Fridays 07:30-12.30 (+paid O/T as required).
For more information, click apply!