Seeking a detail orientated quality control inspector
Shift 7AM-3:30PM or 6:30AM-3:30pm
- Artwork verifications
- Inspection of Finished screened components
- Perform in-process checks of screening lines
- Perform verifications of PMS codes
- Perform packaging inspections as needed
- Upkeep of Production/screening area
- Perform inspection on production Department and needed
- Enforce use of hair nets and safety goggles at all times while on Production/screening floor
- Create and maintain product Masters
- Maintain log and updates of Quarantine area
- Any tasks/responsibility given by supervisor
- Responsibilities subject to change
- Production line check (weight, torque, vacuum, prime)
- Pull micro samples for all Finished Goods
- Pull finished good retains (Beginning, middle, End)
- Perform inspection on Screening Department
- Perform AQL on all incoming components (approve or reject)
- Perform AQL on all outgoing “Kits”
- Maintain Production lines at fast and efficient speed
- 0-1 years previous Quality Control experience
- Experience with silk screening machine a plus, but not required
- Adhere to all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- MUST have great attention to detail
- Candidate MUST be able to work late/early as needed, including Saturdays
- Lab coat to be worn at all times (provided by company)
- Must be able to stand for majority of work day
Full Steam Staffing is a fast growing Staffing and Human Resources Solutions provider with a presence throughout the West Coast, the North East and the Mid-West down to Texas.
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Role: Quality Control (Raw Material)
Apply for this job now.