Temporary - Judging Room Managers 20th of July - 11th of August
We've got great opportunity for English graduates or teachers this summer in Twickenham
The role will require note taking and managing the judging room during Food Awards judging sessions
You will have:
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to communicate with individuals of all seniority throughout judging
- Be confident and clear in communicating both verbally and in writing
- Review comments and notes from judging sessions and amalgamate comments,
- Ensure all written comments are grammatically correct, forming complete sentences
- If required, assist judges with any issues throughout the judging sessions
No previous experience required.
If you are interested and can commit to those dates (Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4pm) - get in touch now.