Position: Fixed Income Salesperson
A full service Chicago area B/D in business for over 40 years is seeking a Fixed Income salesperson(s), preferably with an established book (but not necessary for the right candidate, a penchant for developing new customers, a willingness to work long hours and the drive to strengthen relationships to increase the bottom line.
Primary responsibilities are to market and sell bonds while assisting with the growth and development of the Fixed Income Department. Success is dependent on the ability to perform outbound sales and business development calls. This position is a main point of contact for registered representatives, investment advisors, institutional, and retail customers looking to purchase bonds across all sectors (CD’s, Gov’t’s, Corp’s, Muni’s, Agencies, MBS). Candidates will be able to respond to inquiries with specific offerings, communicate risks and benefits, suggest strategies and conduct portfolio reviews.
This is a ground floor opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of the Department while enjoying a highly competitive compensation package commensurate experience and contributions. An entrepreneurial minded person able to contribute new ideas and initiatives to grow the business will excel in this role. Specific qualifications are:
- Series 7 & 63 license is required. Series 24 or willingness to obtain,
- 2+ years of related fixed income sales experience (Govts, Agencies, Munis, Corps, MBS, and Structured Products),
- Proven account relationships / an established book of business that will be supplemented by house accounts,
- Willing and able to make customer contact by phone as well as face‐to‐face, (customers should be visited at least twice yearly)
- Exhibit a high level of self‐motivation with a history of successful sales,
- Proficient with Bloomberg,
- Tech skills, trading experience, or portfolio management is a plus
Interested parties can forward a resume to ensure account availability.
Please provide your trailing 12 months of production if available.
Founded in 1974, LaSalle St. Securities, LLC is a privately held independent Broker Dealer supporting over 300 Financial Advisors with collectively over 8.0 billion in assets under management. Based in Chicago, we provide a broad range of brokerage, advisory, investment services, and industry leading platforms to allow our registered representatives to effectively serve their clients.
Role: Fixed Income Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.