Job Summary: Build, test and troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies using electrical wiring diagrams, schematics and written test processes. Update and maintain documentation pertaining to electrical assemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build and test electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies from established engineering drawings and written test processes
· Maintain documentation
· Use basic electrical and mechanical hand tools
· Test and troubleshoot AC, DC and multiphase power distribution systems
· Prepare parts requisitions
· Prepare tested systems for facilitation
· Able to use basic electrical and mechanical hand tools such as cutters, crimpers, drills, multimeter, tape measure etc.
· Able to work as an individual as well as with a group
· Overtime often required. Shift work and some travel to customer sites may also be required.
· All work is performed in a clean room environment
· Previous experience or schooling is a plus
A wholly own subsidiary of Beijing Naura Microelectronics Equipment Co. Ltd, NAURA Akrion is a leading supplier of advanced surface preparation systems and processes used in the manufacture of semiconductor and related devices.
The custom solutions we develop are used in numerous steps during the manufacturing process to remove contaminants from the surface of the silicon wafers on such products as:
• High-res flat panel displays
• Logic devices
• Analog devices
• Photovoltaic/solar cells
• Flash memory
Role: Electrical Production Technician
Apply for this job now.