Looking for carpenter or reliable carpenters helper. From start to finish.
Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Able to build window frames, doors, staircases, brattices, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Able to install items such as hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation a plus
- Skills needed to lay out flooring, roofing, and drywall, ensuring they are level, plumb, and installed with as little waste possible.
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Ability to assemble/build scaffolding and other needed construction structures.
Carpenter Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma.
- Significant work history as a Carpenter.
- Hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
- Ability to accurately read blueprints and technical drawings.
- Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity.
Role: Carpenter / Construction Worker
Apply for this job now.