Monarch Behavioral Health, PLLC is a thriving group practice that is located in Stone Oak. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to be a part of a group practice that offers mentoring, teamwork, self-discovery, and clinical growth. This is a hybrid telehealth and/or office position located in San Antonio, Texas.
Current positions available are fee-for-service positions. Clinicians are expected to keep a schedule of an agreed-upon number of client hours per week with some marketing and referrals provided by the practice. Positions require evening and/or weekend hours. These are W2 positions with the benefits and flexibility of being a part-time or full-time employee.
Our therapists work with individuals and families experiencing a wide variety of challenges including depression, anxiety, mood disorder, and other difficulties. Active licensure and malpractice insurance is required. Our group is credentialed with most insurance panels and Medicaid.
Therapists will exercise appropriate therapeutic modalities and techniques with children ages 3-16, adolescents and adults with various mental health issues. Adhere to established clinical and ethical standards.
Clinical Experience: 2 years
Candidates will have to interpret the client's presenting problems, establish goals, monitor progress and modify the treatment plans every 90 days. Candidates must be able to build rapport with their clients while establishing quality care, maintaining ethical boundaries, and implement and review treatment plans.
Monarch Behavioral Health is the right fit for you if you…
- Are passionate about working with individuals who are struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma and/or significant life transitions.
- Have training in evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Seek a highly engaged and supportive supervisory and consultative relationship among a team of other therapists. The ability to self-reflect, seek out and receive feedback, and dedication to honing in clinical skills is essential.
- Are your best self when working with others to support each other's growth and work towards common goals- we are all team players here.
- Have a creative spirit and find learning, healing, and growing exciting and essential.
- Personally and professionally embrace themes of inclusivity, mindfulness, self-compassion, bravery, and vulnerability.
- Are interested in providing therapy services in a private practice setting.
PHYSICAL NEEDS AND EQUIPMENT (for at-home telehealth services)
- A quiet, private (confidential) space;
- A web camera (built into laptop/desktop);
- Earbuds w/ a microphone;
- Laptop, iPad, or computer that is capable of streaming video;
- Great internet connection (must be able to stream without an issue).
Monarch Behavioral Health will provide you with: marketing, referrals, scheduling, billing, electronic charting software, trainings, etc. as well as insurance credentialing/contracting. We offer paid time off and medical benefits to full-time employees.
Please submit your COVER LETTER and CV/RESUMECompensation:
$35 - $50 HourlyResponsibilities:
- Assess and treat a full range of mental health issues for any age in private practice, outpatient setting.
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing evidence-based treatment approaches. Specialty training is encouraged.
- Provide services within the highest standard of professional ethics and sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Routine completion of required clinical documentation and scheduling of clients.
- Regular participation in staff meetings, supervision/consultation, and other team events.
- Masters or Doctorate degree;
- Licensed Clinician in the state of Texas: Licensed Behavior Analyst, Licensed Occupational Therapist registered with their Texas Board; Willing to consider an associate clinician or a postdoctoral candidate with at least 3 years of direct client contact.
- Adherence to standards of service operations, documentation, and confidentiality at all times;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and organizational/time management skills;
- Have experience working with children, adolescents, adults, family systems
- Individual Malpractice/Liability Insurance (limits no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate)
Please visit our website at #removed#