The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading of trucks, requisitioning items needed at direction of management to maintain inventory levels, and identifying equipment needs and ensure all equipment is maintained in good condition. Qualified candidates must have experience with mobile devices for electronic entry of inventory items, ability to manage in fast paced high volume environment and quickly redirect staff as needed in emergency situations. Candidate will be responsible for the distribution of materials, equipment, and supplies by maintaining the appropriate levels of stock using BELFOR standard guidelines.
- Follow all safety codes
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comply with company and department policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
- Inventories and stores customer belonging and ensures their security as needed using BELFOR processes
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Stack equipment, consumables and customer storage crates on racks as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people's property and information
BELFOR Property Restoration is the North American leader in integrated disaster recovery and property restoration services. With more than 100 full-service offices in the U.S., we are geographically positioned to respond to almost any disaster - large or small - coast to coast. A proven track record of superior response and unmatched resources has made BELFOR the contractor of choice for damages caused by fire, water, wind or other catastrophes.
Role: Warehouse Clerk
Apply for this job now.