Outsource UK are currently seeking a Control-M Consultant for a 4 month contract for a Banking organiation in London.
This role is based outside IR35 and will be working remotely due to COVID.
The objective of the project is to ensure the Control-M technical stack (application and related infrastructure) is upgraded to the latest versions possible within time and cost constraints. The Control-M Upgrade project requires a Full time Control-M consultant to work on upgrade tasks.
- Advise on best practice.
- Install and configure all environments (Development, Test, DR and Production) with version 9.0.20 software as required for upgrade.
- Work on batch Job Scheduling in Linux through BMC Control-M Workload Automation.
- Support system testing, integration testing and test automation activities alongside the test analyst.
- Support users during testing phase.
- Liaise with users and other areas of IT to provide issue diagnosis/identification and resolution proposal/implementation.
- Attend and input into project team meetings.
- Assist project manager with detailed planning.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT department, such as Architecture, Infrastructure, Information Security and Service Delivery colleagues to deliver the upgrade
- Ensure no degradation resulting from parallel operating system and database upgrade.
Essential Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Control-M v9.0.18+
- In-depth knowledge of Control-M
- Experience of upgrades
- Job Scheduling in Linux through BMC Control-M Workload Automation
- Possess strong investigative and analytical qualities
- Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal
- Experience of full project life cycle delivery
- Able to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
If you would like to be considered for the role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Role: Control-M Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.