COMPANY: LAW STAFF LEGAL RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Well-established practice seeks Civil Litigation Lawyer for their office in the West Midlands.
This is a rare opportunity for a solicitor or legal executive specialising in civil litigation to join a client-orientated team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will manage a complex caseload consisting of civil litigation matters, whilst proving to be eager to learn and show business awareness on a daily basis.
• Consumer disputes
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Possession claims
• Personal injury
• Debt recovery
• Partnership disputes
• Intellectual property disputes
• Contract disputes
• General civil disputes
• Assisting others within the litigation department
• Solicitors and legal executives with up to five years' experience in civil litigation matters
• Technical proficiency in all aspects of litigation is advantageous
• Good drafting and document production skills and meticulous eye for detail
• Excellent client care skills are essential
• Strong technical ability is highly desired
This law firm is passionate about delivering excellent client care and supporting its staff in their work. Through the creation of a positive and rewarding work environment, our client is widely targeted by legal professionals seeking to showcase their talent in a friendly and supportive establishment that has a national presence and a strong reputation. Professionals welcomed into this organisation can expect high-quality work, a competitive salary and responsibility from the outset.
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Long-term career prospects
• Generous benefits package
Lawyer - Civil Litigation
For further details of this Civil Litigation Lawyer vacancy, please contact Sophie on 01954 208076 quoting reference SG04941521.